Okay so the script on this page is messing up a lot now it's not finding the proper chunk files for basic textures that were once working like helmets for the stormtroopers and a lot of character msr and normal maps and making them really small file size (under 100kb) when they should be in the range of 2mb to 5mb.
Dice must of changed something in the files for the textures, is there anyway someone can take a look at the script and possible fix it,cause i did and i've tried to fix it and nothing i've done has worked.
I'm having the same problem. I'm not sure if it's putting the wrong mip data in the chunk file, or if the correct data is getting pulled, but the hex identity in the texture file is wrong and pointing to the wrong chunk file. I guess it's possible that the correct image data is in a different chunk, but I'm not sure how to figure out which one it might be. As it is now, the DDS header end up with the wrong image size data, and had to be hex edited manually to even open up the incorrect smaller mip.
Unfortunately I can't see the pattern as far as which images get pulled correctly, and which ones are undersized, with incorrect erroneous header data.
From what i seen is if you try to extract the patch files and the data files together along with the DLC it doesn't even care about getting the DLC other then some of their folder names but for some reason textures inside the patch files are different like they've been updated and the format changed a bit or something so the texture converter doesn't work.
I went and copied the data folder out of the game and extracted everything properly via that but there are weapons and updated files in the patch files that aren't extracting and working when they do extract, i really hope someone can fix this.
You can make the ads go away by registering