XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:20 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107
 Post subject: Re: Metal Gear Solid 5 Ground Zeroes/Phantom Pain g0s archiv
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:49 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 13 times

GHzGangster wrote:
unknown123 wrote:

PS3 stuff

So that's where MGO stats came from! I remember googling for it, but when I stumbled upon that site (mgostat.com, was it?) it was already down, so I had no way to contact creators.

Thank you for providing ticket, BobDoleOwndU was trying to do the same to get me a ticket, but he moved onto other projects.
I am having some troubles though, sent you PM with details. Nevermind - game uses only login_id to log on ps3.

PS: if you are still interested in modding the game, you probably should join mgsv modding discord.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:27 am 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
unknown123 wrote:
So that's where MGO stats came from! I remember googling for it, but when I stumbled upon that site (mgostat.com, was it?) it was already down, so I had no way to contact creators.

Thank you for providing ticket, BobDoleOwndU was trying to do the same to get me a ticket, but he moved onto other projects.
I am having some troubles though, sent you PM with details. Nevermind - game uses only login_id to log on ps3.

PS: if you are still interested in modding the game, you probably should join mgsv modding discord.

Ah, if you did manage to log in, that's good.

Site was mgo.io, but there wasn't really much activity there.

Not really interesting in modding the game honestly. I was really only interesting in some MGO stuff, but I don't even play that anymore. Haven't touched TPP in a long time either. I'd be happy to help you with the server stuff, though I really didn't do a whole lot for the TPP server.

Also, I'm really busy with MGO2 stuff as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:35 am 
advanced

Have thanks: 13 times
GHzGangster wrote:
I'd be happy to help you with the server stuff, though I really didn't do a whole lot for the TPP server.

Best thing you can do is to opensource your scripts which pull data for mgo (without any private data ofc). This will give people a way to resurrect your site (which is always nice).
TPP has a lot of data and I don't have time to work on both TPP and MGO; you will save me some time by opensourcing your scripts.

And btw, how did you dump keys from ps3? MITM attack with ssl cert replacement, like I did?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:51 pm 
n00b

Have thanks: 1 time
unknown123 wrote:
Best thing you can do is to opensource your scripts which pull data for mgo (without any private data ofc). This will give people a way to resurrect your site (which is always nice).
TPP has a lot of data and I don't have time to work on both TPP and MGO; you will save me some time by opensourcing your scripts.

And btw, how did you dump keys from ps3? MITM attack with ssl cert replacement, like I did?

I didn't dump keys actually. I changed the SSL verification callback in the game to accept any certificate. Then I just talked to my server, and my server proxied requests to the main server.

I will probably open-source that stuff now, yeah. It's a bit messy, but someone else can figure that out. Just need to figure out what is really needed though.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 103, 104, 105, 106, 107