XeNTaX
http://forum.xentax.com/

11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)
http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11378
Page 1 of 3

Author:  Ekey [ Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:32 pm ]
Post subject:  11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Unpacker v0.0.4 r7
Download: here

Supported games
    * Anomaly 2
    * Anomaly: Korea
    * Anomaly: Warzone Earth
    * Anomaly: Warzone Earth - Mobile Campaign
    * Anomaly: Defenders
    * This War of Mine

Packer v0.0.2 r3
Download: See attach

Warning : Make backup of original archives.

Result
Edited file l01n.bin (Language pack)

Image

Have fun :)

Author:  MiLØ [ Sat May 24, 2014 1:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Anomaly (Series) (*.DAT)

Excellent, thank you. I wanted to unpack the intro videos.

Author:  sarzamin [ Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anomaly (Series) (*.DAT)

I user ASDATPacker to repack audio files of Anomaly 2, but it's not work in game!! no audio plays!

Author:  Ekey [ Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Anomaly (Series) (*.DAT)

sarzamin wrote:
I user ASDATPacker to repack audio files of Anomaly 2, but it's not work in game!! no audio plays!

Packer for experemental

> Unpacker updated to 0.0.3 r6 > added names for Defenders serie.

Author:  Ekey [ Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Base list updated for game > This War of Mine (1st post)

Author:  michanlew [ Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Ekey wrote:
Base list updated for game > This War of Mine

Good day! Prompt if possible to open and edit textures This War of Mine .texture ?? Thank you. Sorry for my English.

Author:  sirmabus [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Thanks for this.
Better then nothing but with the latest "This War of Mine" data file your unpacker misses are large percent of them.

Any chance you have a new version, release your source code, and, or update it?

Thanks,

Author:  Ekey [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

sirmabus wrote:
Better then nothing but with the latest "This War of Mine" data file your unpacker misses are large percent of them.

What you mean?

Author:  merlinsvk [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Ekey wrote:
What you mean?


Filenames.list probably.

Author:  sirmabus [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Yea, hard to say. Could be just the file names as many are going to to the "__Unknown" folder.
Works but since there are so many files, some binary, some text, it's some work to sort them out.

Are all the names explicitly in those ".idx" files?

For now just inject a DLL ro sump file type I want as it loads in "This War of Mine.exe"
I see at least one section of it uses zlib "1.2.3" (at least for the game save files).
Maybe later I'll dig in and figure out the format like you do. Thanks.

Author:  Ekey [ Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

merlinsvk wrote:
Filenames.list probably.

Well in base list only those names that i could find.

Author:  namquang93 [ Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

Ekey wrote:
merlinsvk wrote:
Filenames.list probably.

Well in base list only those names that i could find.


Anyone know how to edit .binfont and where is text's location? Thanks!

Author:  sirmabus [ Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

I just hook 0x6E4320 (AFAIK current game exe) lua_load() to dump the Lua text files.

Author:  merlinsvk [ Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

namquang93 wrote:
Anyone know how to edit .binfont and where is text's location? Thanks!


Texts are in common.dat as l10n.bin file. And I've tried to make converter to .binfont, but I can't figure out how long is the header, and what resolution is correct. And what's even worse, there are 300+ font textures, most of them are nonamed (only hash). :-/

Author:  namquang93 [ Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 11 Bit Studios Games (*.DAT)

merlinsvk wrote:
namquang93 wrote:
Anyone know how to edit .binfont and where is text's location? Thanks!


Texts are in common.dat as l10n.bin file. And I've tried to make converter to .binfont, but I can't figure out how long is the header, and what resolution is correct. And what's even worse, there are 300+ font textures, most of them are nonamed (only hash). :-/


So difficult to translate! :(

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/