XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:30 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Forum rules


Please click here to view the forum rules



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:27 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:12 am
Posts: 50
Has thanked: 25 times
Have thanks: 2 times














You can make the ads go away by registering

I have been searching and searching
and i can't seem to find the DRM Dumper anywhere beacuse the link here is dead :(

So does anyone have the dumper laying around by any chance? :P

Edit:I found i had the dumper in my drive hidden away the dumper is from 24-03-2013 but it works

But i think the Noesis Python is having issue's with weights beacuse this happens when i import it into Blender


Attachments:


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. Register to gain access.



Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 4:01 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:17 pm
Posts: 3
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
that link to the drm dumper is dead does eny one have one laying around?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 4:41 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:31 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
I've been successful in importing mesh back into game, mesh modding might be possible soon :D
There are still some problems with importing bones.

Image

I'm having same issue as @Faithfullfaun with bones (attaching screenshot) . I've used python noesis plugin to export mesh.
Since my code is based on the plugin i'm seeing same issues ingame.

Image

Can some Pro. please take a look at the script. :)
Tagging @Gh0stBlade, @Ekey (sorry for the spam)

Thanks


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:12 am
Posts: 50
Has thanked: 25 times
Have thanks: 2 times
rajasrijan wrote:
I've been successful in importing mesh back into game, mesh modding might be possible soon :D
There are still some problems with importing bones.

Image

I'm having same issue as @Faithfullfaun with bones (attaching screenshot) . I've used python noesis plugin to export mesh.
Since my code is based on the plugin i'm seeing same issues ingame.

Image

Can some Pro. please take a look at the script. :)
Tagging @Gh0stBlade, @Ekey (sorry for the spam)

Thanks


I found out that you have to export as DAE. with that the bones and weight works fine


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:25 am 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:31 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Faithfullfaun wrote:
rajasrijan wrote:
I've been successful in importing mesh back into game, mesh modding might be possible soon :D
There are still some problems with importing bones.

Image

I'm having same issue as @Faithfullfaun with bones (attaching screenshot) . I've used python noesis plugin to export mesh.
Since my code is based on the plugin i'm seeing same issues ingame.

Image

Can some Pro. please take a look at the script. :)
Tagging @Gh0stBlade, @Ekey (sorry for the spam)

Thanks


I found out that you have to export as DAE. with that the bones and weight works fine


I'm already exporting as DAE. What is your noesis version and blender version?
The python plugin I have mentioned the version as 1.6beta.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 1:59 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 664
Has thanked: 20 times
Have thanks: 288 times
Upload Lara's mesh and I'll take a look.

_________________
Click the thanks button if I helped!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:50 pm 
Offline
advanced
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:12 am
Posts: 50
Has thanked: 25 times
Have thanks: 2 times
The Noesis plugin i use is called

fmt_TRAS_mesh_1_3_1_1-tex


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:02 pm 
Offline
n00b

Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:31 pm
Posts: 14
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 1 time
Thanks @Gh0stBlade. Uploaded generated .dae file and original mesh. dae file is generated using noesis plugin mentioned in first page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yj62w4jtss23 ... a.zip?dl=0

@Faithfullfaun i tracked down fmt_TRAS_mesh_1_3_1_1-tex.py file. I'm getting same issue.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:12 pm 
Offline
Moderator

Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Posts: 664
Has thanked: 20 times
Have thanks: 288 times
rajasrijan wrote:
Thanks @Gh0stBlade. Uploaded generated .dae file and original mesh. dae file is generated using noesis plugin mentioned in first page.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6yj62w4jtss23 ... a.zip?dl=0

@Faithfullfaun i tracked down fmt_TRAS_mesh_1_3_1_1-tex.py file. I'm getting same issue.


Looks like a bug with Noesis' exporter then of the importer for the app you're importing the meshes into.

_________________
Click the thanks button if I helped!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:56 pm 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:01 pm
Posts: 1
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time
DRM Dumper link is dead :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:52 am 
Offline
ultra-n00b

Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:12 pm
Posts: 9
Has thanked: 19 times
Have thanks: 2 times
Yikiho wrote:
DRM Dumper link is dead :(


Reupload (credits goes to the creator of dumper - Ekey)

DRM Dumper 1.0.1.2 by h4x0r (Ekey)
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!S8B2WIyJ!g5uqlHHNFTOFa2C0o0pz9R5bERhe7e0je0UuXxf8jm4


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:46 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 2 times
I saw something about a repacker does it work and how to use it?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:47 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 2 times
For the people wanting to make a translation. It is possible to do so. First go to http://tombraider.hu/letoltesek/tomb-raider and download the tool. Then extract from TR.hu.trtr with any winrar or 7zip and edit the hungarian translation. Replace the files and apply the patch. All the thanks goes to swuforce and the people behind the hungarian translation.
https://imgur.com/a/Hf2Jw0k


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
advanced

Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:49 am
Posts: 78
Has thanked: 44 times
Have thanks: 4 times
sergop wrote:
For the people wanting to make a translation. It is possible to do so. First go to http://tombraider.hu/letoltesek/tomb-raider and download the tool. Then extract from TR.hu.trtr with any winrar or 7zip and edit the hungarian translation. Replace the files and apply the patch. All the thanks goes to swuforce and the people behind the hungarian translation.
https://imgur.com/a/Hf2Jw0k

Thanks! Can i edit font file? Because the font ingame not support my language!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Tomb Raider (2013) (PC) (PS3) (XBOX) (*.tiger)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:01 pm 
Offline
beginner

Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 pm
Posts: 23
Has thanked: 2 times
Have thanks: 2 times
shadowlonely1989 wrote:
sergop wrote:
For the people wanting to make a translation. It is possible to do so. First go to http://tombraider.hu/letoltesek/tomb-raider and download the tool. Then extract from TR.hu.trtr with any winrar or 7zip and edit the hungarian translation. Replace the files and apply the patch. All the thanks goes to swuforce and the people behind the hungarian translation.
https://imgur.com/a/Hf2Jw0k

Thanks! Can i edit font file? Because the font ingame not support my language!

I don't know mby try ask the people in zenhax cuz this method came from there. As far as i know there is no universal packer or repacker so this may not work for you. Btw what is your language.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 454 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group