XeNTaX Forum Index
Forum MultiEx Commander Tools Tools Home
It is currently Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
 Post subject: Re: BIGFILE.000 - Deus Ex Human Revolution Unpack
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:39 pm 
veteran

Have thanks: 6 times

In case everybody is too uninterested in solving some problems for us here, I will revive this thread only because nobody will reply it back anyway.

You can make the ads go away by registering

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:23 pm 
ultra-n00b

Have thanks: 0 time
Is there currently anyway for me to extract the skybox textures from Human Revolution. In particular the Belltower docks section?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 1:43 pm 
ultra-n00b

Is it possible to modify radar option, could You tell me how to do it? Or make it as separate option?

I wanne to make radar 2 lvl range 25 m mod ( 50 m is to much and not really good visible).
i found sth like this
Quote:
Open globalplayerinfo.drm go to offset 00013550 and change C8 41 to C8 78 (or try instead of 78 any value up from 42) and Radar becomes unreadable.

where/how to do it?i wanne change radar range/zoom. i can't find this file, PC version DX:HR DC

I red whole this topic, but have no experiance with coding at all, don't understand pretty anything.
If You could tell me how to do it (hex editor or how You exactly did it ) I'll be very gratefull.

thanks in advance

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:44 pm 
ultra-n00b

Probably a long shot at this point, but I am looking for a way to replace some character models in the game with other character models. I don't want to extract or edit the models, just replace one with another in the game (as a random example -- making some civilian, or all civilians, in Detroit look like Pritchard). Alternatively, I would like to be able to edit a level to remove a non-essential NPC (i.e. cause some generic guard or civilian not to spawn). I haven't really seen much discussion on either of these feats, so I am not terribly optimistic but I figured I would ask. I am poking around the DRM files currently but a definitive yea or nay would save me a lot of time. Thanks! :)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:34 pm 
beginner

Have thanks: 1 time
Did anyone get translatr to work with the DC? I can only manage to crash it. Hex editing dialogue might work but it rather limits sentence length.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:00 am 
ultra-n00b

I know that this is a rather old thread, but I could really use some assistance.

[redacted]After much searching, I was finally led to this particular message board, and I've learned quite a bit already about the rather large files in the DXHR:DC installation folder. Having endured quite a bit of difficulty, I managed to extract them to an external drive so that I can attempt to create my own mod for the game. Unfortunately, I now seem to have hit a rather large roadblock.

Is there some specific reason that unpacking a *.drm file with "Gibbed.DeusEx3.DRMUnpack.exe" only extracts the contents as *.bin files? I read earlier in the thread that Lapdragon was modifying *.dat files that he had extracted from the *.drm files, so I'm kind of wondering if I've somehow skipped a step or two.

I would very much like to be able to learn how to resolve and/or figure out problems like this (or any future issues I may run into) on my own and not be a bother to anyone here, but in this case, I seem to need as much help as I can get. :huh:

EDIT: Found what I was looking for, but I still have a question or two. Is there any way to modify the game's numerous Intellicams so that destroying them doesn't automatically set off the alarm system of any given level?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:12 am 
ultra-n00b

Hello guys! I export "locals.bin" file to text and edited.But i cant import (repack) back !
I tried Hex Editor but i got an error "invalid utf8 encoding".Please help me guys!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:49 am 
ultra-n00b

Hey, I'm trying to do two things, and I need some help.

1. I'm trying to allow to allow the "armor piercing system" weapon upgrade to be used on other weapons, specifically the silenced sniper rifle. I imagine it's the hex code of "pickup_database.drm" like all the other weapon upgrades, but I don't know how to find it. Does anyone know?

2. I want to make the lethal takedown just as quiet as non-lethal takedowns. I have no idea how to do this. Does anyone else?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 533 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36