|Description||Piecemontee's Street Fighter IV assets explorer will open up those model files for you to play around with: .EMO, .SMD. DONE:
- EMZ decompression (compressed file backup to NAME.compressed)
- model display
- textures display
- Character Sub model toggle (thanks LouNGeR)
- DDS texture extraction/injection (with file backup)
- fixed 100%CPU usage
- textured character models (open .cos and .col and select #EMO or #EMG)
- file drag and drop
- simple geometry extraction/injection[/b] (vertex inject only available #EMG)fixed vertex count detection
- skeletton display
- EMM materials browsing (no edition yet)
- rendering option toolbar: skeleton, wireframe, ....
- advanced models shading (bump map & correct ink shader)
- fixed normals and face orientation OBJ export (EMO/EMG) Again!
- animation names listing (#EMA)
- EMM materials edition
- resized asset injector
- full model extraction/injection (#EMO)
- EMZ recompression
- skeletton skinning & animation display
- LouNGeR for model on/off,
- magnum@Xentax for skeletton&texture assignment ids.