|Description||DESCRIPTION = Tool that can unpack and convert Electronic Art’s Playstation 2 image format to PC format from .BIG and .SSH files. Supports unpacking all ssh and big files in a single folder to another folder at once. Preview images in SSH file and save it. Also some palette tools.
EA Graphics Tools
Date: 3rd of June 2010
Code: Mr.Mouse, The XeNTaX Foundation
Website: XeNTaX Game Research Forum, http://www.xentax.com
- Load SSH: Open a PS2 SSH file in a new window. The new window lists the contents and
enables you to unpack each image as raw+palette or BMP.
- Unpack single SSH: Point to an PS2 SSH file and unpack all images as BMP.
- Unpack all SSH in folder: Point to a folder and unpack all images from all PS2 SSH files found.
- Unpack all BIG in folder: Point to a folder and unpack all BIG files to a given map.
- Flip RGB of palette: Switch Red and Blue values of a 256 colour RGBA file.
- Convert PS2 palette: Convert a raw EA PS2 palette to a normal Windows BMP 256 colour palette
- Create Test palette: Create a new High Colour 256 colour palette for image testing purposes.
Special thanks to the author of ImpBIG.exe.
- About: Show some background info